NCWIT AiC Educator Award
Applications Re-open September 1st 2021
- Use our sharing package to spread the word!
- Educators – encourage a student to apply for the Award for Aspirations in Computing.
- Encourage an educator to apply now.
ABOUT THIS AWARD
The NCWIT AiC Educator Award identifies exemplary formal and informal educators who play a pivotal role in encouraging 9th-12th grade students who self-identify as women, genderqueer, or non-binary to explore their interest in computing and technology. The award recognizes these educators for their efforts to promote gender equity in computing.
Each Wisconsin Affiliate Educator Award Winner and Honorable Mention receives:
• Recognition at a Regional Affiliate Award event
• Increased visibility in their school district and community
• NCWIT resources and promotional items
• An engraved award for both the Educator and their school
• Eligible to apply for up to $750 in professional development funds